Thursday, September 8, 2011

Family Tree: William Benedict IV and Ann Hunloke wed in 1612 in England

William Benedict IV is one of my direct ancestors. The year of his birth, the year 1585, precedes the year of my birth by 373 years. He is my multiple great grandfather.

By clicking on BENEDICT FAMILY TREE, you will find:

* Basic information about his birth, spouse, children, death, and other basic information. This is in the form of an interview.

* Information about his life from a variety of sources that will help fill in the blanks.

* A poem I wrote about William Benedict IV.


Please note: The Benedict family is connected to  me in the following way:

  • My name: Debbie Dunn
  • My parents: Malcolm G. Dunn wed Louise Hall Smith
  • My grandparents: Samuel Burrows Smith wed Alice Louise Hall
  • My great grandparents: Harry Griffin Smith wed Emily Rachel Burrows
  • In other words, the Benedict Family Line is linked to my Smith Family Line.
  • Are any of you my distant cousins?

No comments:

Post a Comment