Thursday, September 8, 2011

Family Tree: Henry Hunloke wed Margaret Walker in 1575 in Wingerworth, Derbyshire, England

Henry Hunloke is one of my direct ancestors. The year of his birth, the year 1545, precedes the year of my birth by 413 years. He is my multiple great grandfather.

By clicking on HUNLOKE FAMILY TREE, you will find:

* Basic information about his birth, spouse, children, death, and other information. This is in the form of an interview.

* Information about his life from a variety of sources that will help fill in the blanks.

* A poem I wrote about Henry Hunloke.

Please note: The Hunloke family is connected to me in the following way:

  • My name: Debbie Dunn
  • My parents: Malcolm G. Dunn wed Louise Hall Smith
  • My grandparents: Samuel Burrows Smith wed Alice Louise Hall
  • My great grandparents: Harry Griffin Smith wed Emily Rachel Burrows
  • In other words, the Hunloke Family Line is linked to my Smith Family Line.
  • Are any of you my distant cousins?

No comments:

Post a Comment